Christmas…more fun in the Philippines!
First Christmas as a married couple. Yihii. 😀
- Christmas dinner with the BFFs at Tiyo’s
- Noche Buena with the in-laws and kids
- Lunch with the Cabbabs in Sampaloc
- Dinner with the Buenrostros and Pigaos in Antipolo
- Aquino-Paguia Reunion in Las Pinas
- Dinner with college friends
LAGARE ang Mr. and Mrs. C! Our Christmas celebration is truly memorable. Thank you, Dadi!
To our family and friends, thank you so much for all the gifts, both material and non-material. We love you!
And Dadi gifted me a new bag. He knows how much I’ve been abusing my LC le pliage (in Bilberry) for two years. It’s high time to get a new one. Hihi.
Merry Christmas everyone! 🙂