Pre-Marriage Counseling Seminar

Note to those tying the knot. You’ll be attending many interviews and seminars. XD

You’ll need to attend a seminar before getting a marriage license from the local civil registry.¬†You’ll need the certificate for the church. You’ll be interviewed by the parish priest (pre-cana). You’ll need the certificate for the marriage banns. You’ll need the banns requirement for the church wedding. You’ll need to attend a seminar given by the church.

I am now confused… O_o

Here are our Pre-Marriage Counseling Seminar pics for the Marriage License. XD The social workers and midwives were hilarious with their sense of humor.

We added to the gift registry at SM Marikina after Christmas Coffee at Starbucks. With Christmas Starbucks Coffee come cherries. And I am still quite adept with cherry stems. *wink*

The License

We applied for our marriage license at the Marikina City Hall. The seminars will be at the Public Health Office.